I Help People And Organizations Transform
- From waterfall to agile product development
- From project management to product development culture
- From command and control management to self-organization
- From managers to leaders
- From Theory X to Theory Y
- Start with a free coffee and conversation
- Strategy & Organizational design workshop
- On-site coaching during the initial change
- Quarterly Follow-up Sessions
- No long term contract required
- I don’t bring an small army of consultants with me. I work with the people in the organization as my team
- There is no cookie cutter approach
- It’s usually a system problem not a people problem
- Too much change at once is disruptive
- I don't believe in 'land and expand'. I am not here to leave an army of consultants behind me
Triple Points Case Study
By the CIO
“Here at Triple Point we wanted to overhaul our software delivery model so we could release our software more frequently, more flexibly, with reduced waste and increased quality. We were starting from a waterfall model, a siloed organization, 8-12 month long release cycles, long stabilization periods for the software and constant build up of technical debt. This was generally resulting in inconsistent project completion and client frustration.
A large transformation was required.
We wanted to introduce agile practices and move to scrum to build quality into our processes, improve our core delivery skills, remove organizational barriers and uncover and then remove technical, knowledge and organizational debt in all forms. We met Ahmad thanks to previous work done by the ION group, owners of Triple Point, with Scrum Alliance coaches. Ahmad was highly recommended by a coach who had established a high reputation at ION through previous agile transformations. We were immediately impressed with Ahmad’s enthusiasm, knowledge, alignment with our thoughts, ability to learn quickly about our organization and availability to take up such a big challenge.
Most of the work was done in Pune, India, where the core of our 200+ strong development force is located.
In two separate 2-week visits within a 4 month period, Ahmad managed to flip the organization to scrum, and put them on a path of self-improvement, which already delivered visible results. He was able to work with multiple scrum teams in parallel with a large contingent of leaders and product managers, and a newly formed group of scrum masters.
We can now afford to deliver quarterly releases, we have caught up significantly on technical debt, have reduced middle-management by moving individuals back to key development functions or to key leadership roles, and our last version went live within 3 weeks of release date, which is a massive improvement. And more importantly we have put a roadmap of improvement in motion, so the organization is eager to go through the next challenges.
Ahmad’s practical and pragmatic approach spans between leadership education, organizational change, agile and scrum big ideas, agile practices and key development techniques. ”