- DON'T add to her stress
DO figure out ways to relieve her stress
- DON'T Compare your children with other children
DO compare your child to their own abilities
- DONT Ask her why the house is not clean or why the food is not cooked.
DO cook/clean yourself or hire somebody to do those things
- DON'T sit in front of a screen when you come home because you've had a stressful day at work...You have no idea what stress is
DO take over from her and let her have some decompression time
- DON'T ever question money she has spent for homeschooling stuff
DO spend less money on your next toy instead
- DON'T be a wall flower when it comes to your kids' education
DO figure out what part of their education you will own
Disclaimer: I know these DONT's well because I've done/do every single one.